Saturday, April 11, 2015

Effective Proposal Writing: Making Words Impact Reviewers


I have some experience on larger robotics projects, so I think I can comment on the project process.  Above in the mosaic is some of them, not all I've worked on.  To date, I've written awarded proposals worth in excess of $4 million.

One plane ride I had the idea to write a simple quick book on how to write proposals for science and engineering.  So I took out a note pad and wrote a simple 17 pages.

I wrote a book on proposal writing like it was a proposal itself. 

Some day, I will write the premium version with details, but I will share my basic knowledge in summary for a steal.  For the $3 or so I'm asking, you will spend more on FEDEX for your tender bid.  If it helps you win even $50,000 then you won't regret the experience.  Or the price.
 
You can find this book on many sites:

Lulu.com Logo
Leanpub




Image result for google play image


Here's a sample:








1 comment:

  1. They work very hard to provide their customers the best quality research paper. Grant Management Software

    ReplyDelete